There is a large number of students who wish to pursue Master-level academic research after completing their Bachelor’s degree. However, it can be extremely challenging for many to get admission into the highly competitive Master’s programmes at reputed universities across the UK, Australia, the USA or any other developed nation, especially where an international student seeking the admission is a non-native English speaker.
Because of limited space, admission into the desired Master’s programme could be highly competitive. Being an international ESL student, you do not get any special privilege or benefit while competing against the domestic counterparts, meaning your application will be assessed by your chosen university the same way as that of any native English speaker. Hence, you need to ensure that quality of your application along with its supporting documents is as good as that of any native English-speaking domestic student in order to maximise your chance of success.
To help you compete with other applicants on an equal basis, our team at ‘UK Dissertation Writers’ offers the following types of services to support you with the preparation of admission documents:
- Writing service
- Editing service
What types of admission document can you use our writing and editing services for?
- Statement of purpose or personal statement
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Writing Samples or Academic Essays
Once you have successfully got into your chosen Master’s programme at the university of your choice, you will be taught various modules through classroom lectures, case studies and group projects first, and then your subject knowledge will be tested through a combination of coursework, written examination and dissertation.
To thrive in various forms of testing and pass the course with flying colours, a Master-level student must be excellent at both English and academic writing in addition to possessing sound knowledge of the relevant subject areas.
For international ESL students who are pursuing Master-level academic research, doing well in coursework, written examination and dissertation could be challenging, given their limited English proficiency and lack of competency in academic writing.
This is where we step in. Our team, consisting of native English-speaking faculty members (i.e. UK-university lecturers, senior lecturers and professors), excels at writing and editing academic drafts of any kind, and therefore can offer you the academic support you need to graduate with excellent grades on time.
What types of services are available to support you with academic documents during the programme?
- Academic writing service
- Academic editing service
What types of documents can you use our academic writing and editing service for?
- Academic coursework of any type
- Research proposal
- Ethics form
- Master’s dissertation – Title Page, Abstract, Table of contents, Introduction, Literature Review, Methodology, Findings and Discussion, Conclusion and recommendations, reference list and appendix
What subjects can you use our Master-level academic research services for?
- Social science subjects (Particularly ‘Business and Management’ subjects, and ‘Education and Language Teaching’ subjects)
- Business and Management subjects (e.g. Global Business, Business Administration, Management, Operations Management, Marketing, Project Management, Economics, Strategy and Innovation, Organisational Leadership, Finance)
- Education and Language Teaching subjects (e.g. Linguistics, Teacher Education, Language Teaching/Learning, TESOL, TEFL, TESL)
- Medical Science, Health Science and Social Care subjects (e.g. Public Health, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Pharmacology, Neuroscience, Nursing, Midwifery)
What will you receive when you get any Master-level academic research paper written or edited by us?
A plagiarism-free draft that is:
- Written or edited to the highest academic standards by a native English-speaking faculty member (i.e. a UK-university lecturer or a senior lecturer or a professor) with specialisation in your field of study
- Supported with recent and authentic references sourced from well-recognised databases, e.g. Business Source Premier, Emerald, IBIS World, Nexis UK and Web of knowledge
- Formatted in accordance with the style guide of your choice
- Matched to the initial brief or instructions meticulously
- Free from all errors related to typing, spelling, syntax and grammar
- Delivered on or before the agreed deadline
- Kept strictly private and confidential
- Amended for free (please check out our amendment rules in detail)
So, what are you thinking about? Put us to work and we will help you graduate with excellent grades. You can contact us with your requirements via the contact form on our website or write to us directly at email@example.com. Once we have agreed to the scope of work, deadline and price quotation, we will issue your invoice with the same terms. As soon as we receive the full payment in advance, your job will be assigned to a lecturer or a senior lecturer or a professor (depending on your selection or choice) with expertise in your field of study. Rest assured that the job will be completed in line with your instructions carefully and delivered to you on or before the agreed deadline.