If you are a PhD student who is looking to join a college or university as a post-doctoral fellow or a teacher after graduation, you must understand that competition for jobs in academia is very intense and hence, simply graduating with an excellent PhD thesis or dissertation would not be sufficient to make you stand out in the crowd as a potential job candidate. In order to make your curriculum vitae or resume shine to such an extent that it gives you a competitive advantage and captures the attention of the employers in academia, you may want to go above and beyond what is normally required from a PhD student by engaging in PhD research publication before your graduation.
Yes, you got it right. Simply engaging in endless piles of reading or shouldering student teaching responsibilities or constantly writing up and editing your PhD thesis is not enough to be considered for future job opportunities in academia. You will definitely have to get your research work published while you are still in your graduate school in order to stand out in the crowd.
Publishing your first research paper as a PhD student may be quite overwhelming or even intimidating because of many reasons ranging from ‘unfamiliarity with the specific language used in published papers’ to ‘lack of time and knowledge to draft the paper and address the massive feedback shared by an academic journal of interest adequately’ to ‘fierce competition among authors’.
This is where we come to your rescue.
Our elite team of academic writers, editors and proofreaders consisting of native English-speaking faculty members (i.e. UK-university lecturer, senior lecturers and professors) has worked on numerous research publishing projects (including their own) in the past and knows exactly what it takes to get a piece of research work published.
Below is just a sample of academic journals in which our clients have been published.
|British Medical Journal|
|British Journal of Ophthalmology|
|British Journal of Sports Medicine|
|Information and Management|
|Journal of Operations Management|
Taylor and Francis
|Advances in Regenerative Biology|
|Annals of Human Biology|
|Journal of Aesthetics and Culture|
|Early Child Development and Care|
|Ethics and Global Politics|
|European Journal of Sports Science|
|Food and Nutrition Research|
|Research in Learning Technology|
|Medical Education Online|
|British Educational Research Journal|
|Production and Operations Management|
|AIMS Public Health|
|Clinical Journal of Sports Medicine|
|Journal of Business Ethics|
Whether you need assistance with writing a journal article or any other piece of research work in line with the guidelines shared by the publisher or you need an English expert in your field of study to edit the already-written draft in accordance with the publisher’s feedback or you simply need the final draft to be duly proofread before its publication, we can help you with it all.
What types of services are available for PhD publication?
- Academic writing service
- Academic editing service
- Academic proofreading service
What types of documents can you use PhD research publication service for?
- Journal Articles
- Conference Papers
- PhD Thesis
- PhD Dissertation
- Research Findings
What subjects can you use our PhD research publication service for?
- Social science subjects (Particularly ‘Business and Management’ subjects, and ‘Education and Language Teaching’ subjects)
- Business and Management subjects (e.g. Global Business, Business Administration, Management, Operations Management, Marketing, Project Management, Economics, Strategy and Innovation, Organisational Leadership, Finance)
- Education and Language Teaching subjects (e.g. Linguistics, Teacher Education, Language Teaching/Learning, TESOL, TEFL, TESL)
- Medical Science, Health Science and Social Care subjects (e.g. Public Health, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Pharmacology, Neuroscience, Nursing, Midwifery)
What will you receive?
A draft that is:
- Written or edited or proofread for publication by a native English-speaking faculty member (i.e. a UK-university senior lecturer or a professor) with specialisation in your field of study
- Supported with recent and authentic references sourced from well-recognised databases, e.g. Business Source Premier, Emerald, IBIS World, Nexis UK and Web of knowledge (applies to only academic writing and academic editing)
- Formatted per the style guide suggested by the publisher
- Matched to the manuscript submission guidelines
- Free from all errors related to spelling, grammar, syntax and repetition
- Delivered on or before the agreed deadline
- Kept strictly private and confidential
- Amended for free (please check out our amendment rules in detail)
PhD research publication help is just a few clicks away. Simply write to us with your requirements via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or the contact form on our website, and let us help you get published before you graduate.