Are you an international ESL student who is currently engaged in PhD thesis writing at a reputed university in the UK or the USA or Australia or any other developed nation? Do you feel that you are not being offered adequate amount of help or attention in relation to your PhD thesis or dissertation by your PhD supervisor or advisor? Do you get distressed every time you meet the supervisor in person to discuss the development of your PhD thesis because he or she is not ever content with any piece of academic work you produce despite your hard work? Do you face significant challenges in putting across your academic research ideas clearly in written form due to lack of command over the English language? Does your academic life often take a toll on your mental-cum-physical health and negatively impact your personal life?
In case you answered ‘yes’ to all or some of the above-mentioned questions, you need additional support to get through one of the most difficult projects of your life successfully.
Whether your supervisor has asked you to use ‘Synthesis Matrix’ to critically review the literature relevant to your PhD topic or your advisor has instructed you to further refine the problem statement and research questions of your PhD dissertation or you have been asked to weigh all the possible methodological decisions (using Saunders’ Research Onion) in order to make the most logical one for your research or you are tasked with designing data collection instruments to answer research questions or you have been instructed to discuss the results (obtained from previously-collected qualitative and/or quantitative data) in the context of research questions and literature review before concluding the PhD thesis and drafting its remaining parts, such as ‘Introduction’ and ‘Abstract’, our native English-speaking academic writing experts (i.e. UK-University Senior Lecturers and Professors) can assist you with it all.
In particular, our elite team can help you draft or write the following chapters of your PhD thesis or dissertation to the highest PhD standards:
- Literature Review
What subjects can you use our PhD thesis writing service for?
- Social science subjects (Particularly ‘Business and Management’ subjects, and ‘Education and Language Teaching’ subjects)
- Business and Management subjects (e.g. Global Business, Business Administration, Management, Operations Management, Marketing, Project Management, Economics, Strategy and Innovation, Organisational Leadership, Finance)
- Education and Language Teaching subjects (e.g. Linguistics, Teacher Education, Language Teaching/Learning, TESOL, TEFL, TESL)
- Medical Science, Health Science and Social Care subjects (e.g. Public Health, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Pharmacology, Neuroscience, Nursing, Midwifery)
What will you receive when you have any chapter of your PhD thesis or dissertation written by us?
A plagiarism-free draft that is:
- Written to the highest PhD standards by a native English-speaking faculty member (i.e. a UK-university senior lecturer or a professor) with specialisation in your field of study
- Supported with recent and authentic references sourced from well-recognised databases, e.g. Business Source Premier, Emerald, IBIS World, Nexis UK and Web of knowledge
- Formatted per the style guide of your choice
- Matched to the initial brief or instructions meticulously
- Free from all typing, spelling, grammatical and syntax errors
- Delivered on or before the agreed deadline
- Kept strictly private and confidential
- Amended for free (please check out our amendment rules in detail)
Give yourself the ability to strike a perfect balance between your academic life and personal life by placing your order with us today. The best academic writing help for PhD researchers is just a few clicks away. You can send us your detailed academic writing needs via our contact form or email at email@example.com.