Price is what you pay; Value is what you get. Our highly qualified academic team comprising of Lecturers, Senior Lecturers and Professors (from esteemed UK universities) offers top-quality academic writing, editing and proofreading services to PhD students and other researchers in return for a premium price. Hence, you will find our price plan to be fairly expensive.
Our clients understand the value of getting their research work done by UK-university faculty members and hence, do not mind paying a little premium for high-quality work at all.
Our premium services would work for you if you are someone who values quality over price. In case you are wondering what we mean by quality, please see below:
- You get perfect English language in your academic research papers, meaning the final documents produced by us are always free from all errors related to typing, spelling, grammar and syntax.
- We use recent and authentic references from a wide range of well-recognised academic databases (e.g. Business Source Premier, Emerald, IBIS World, Nexis UK, Web of Knowledge etc.) for high-quality referencing that provides a great deal of authenticity to your academic research drafts.
- All the sources that are reviewed by our team when writing or editing your academic draft are duly cited and referenced, and this practice helps keep your final drafts free from plagiarism. Additionally, we, as part of our quality control, run final drafts through ‘PlagScan (a plagiarism checker)’ randomly in an attempt to provide you with plagiarism-free work.
- You get your work done on or before the agreed deadline. Never do we miss out on any promised deadline.
- Our final academic drafts meet all of your supervisor’s feedback, university guidelines and your specific instructions (shared with us in advance) in a meticulous manner.
If the above-given description of quality matches your academic research requirements and money is not an issue to you, please feel free to check out our price plan.
Please note that the above-mentioned rates shall not be applicable to any technical/creative assignment that involves statistical/accounting calculations, excel worksheets, large-sized tables, diagrams, PowerPoint presentations, designs, maps, business plan and any special software. Such a piece of work will be charged at a special rate as it requires more efforts than normal academic writing, editing and proofreading work. If any student needs help with any such technical assignment, we can provide a quotation on the basis of the exact requirements of such a project.
Please feel free to browse through the list of ‘Frequently Asked Questions‘ to have any generic doubt of yours in relation to price plan (or otherwise) clarified further.
So, what are you waiting for? ‘Contact Us‘ with your academic needs now, and let us help you graduate with flying colours in a timely manner.